Jackson Ultima - Flex Fusion
Jackson Ultima Flex Fusion – For single rotation jumps, axel and double jump training + for the sycronized skaters choosing boots and blades separately for the first time.
Jackson Ultima Flex Fusion – These skates are great for single rotation jumps, axel and double jumps training. They are also good for the sycronized skaters choosing boots and blades separately for the first time.
- Jackson Wrap System provides extra wrap for better fit and security on all widths, insteps and arches
- Lightweight Microfiber material has Dura Guard protection for added durability
- Softer collar is less irritating for Achilles tendons
- Made on Jackson’s Elite Last; Wide width is made on the New Jackson AWC last for more generous fit through the arch area
- Swarovski inlaid crystals looks stylish and elegant.
- Fusion Sole is lightweight, torque resistant; rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption.
It is advisable to try on skates before buying.
It is also possible to order these skates in black or specific sizes by sending us an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The blades have to be sharpened before use!
If you want to receive ‘ready to use’ ice skates, you have to additionally order a blade sharpening service.
Please remember to dry the blade after each use and protect it while in storage.