Edea Piano – skates are good for skaters that jump triple and quadruple jumps. Built-in anti-shock support.
Edea Piano – boots are for very advanced single skaters. The boots are designed for professional skaters. Suitable for triple jumps, quadruple jumps and also for the most difficult elements of single figure skating. Shoes have a built-in two-layer shock absorption system.
- Smoother skating
- Dual layer anti shock system reduces impact and injury risk while increasing stability.
- Increase thrust
- New lateral support for quicker, more controlled power transfer.
- More control
- New heel lock keeps foot in place for better feel and quicker movements.
- Longer boot collar
- Fresh skates
- Micro-perforated air tech lining for super quick drying
- Extra support and comfort with a new revolutionary tongue
- More secure foot position via refined tongue tabs
- Added style with new Fashion sole and finished with Swarovski crystals
Stiffness Index: 95
It is advisable to try on skates before buying. It is also possible to order these skates in black or specific sizes by sending us an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will choose blades separately to your boots. The blades have to be sharpened before use! You can buy blades, mounting and sharpening from Golden Skate as well.