Risport - Royal Pro
Risport Royal Pro boot is good for double jumps and in synchronized skating for Minor, Novice and Junior level.
Risport Royal Pro skates for single skating for the skaters training double jumps and for the synchronized skating in middle level. This model has a similar stiffness index with the RF3 Pro boot.
STIFFNESS RATING INDEX: 65
- All component lab tested lightweight materials
- Softer lacing zone around the eyes
- Special reinforcements tested in the lab to ensure consistent performance with any degree of bending of the boot
- Anatomical profile in the upper and padding has a pre-formed shape that comfortably wraps around the ankle area and provides the necessary foothold.
- 3D fabric lining with a high level of resilience created to cushion blows without neglecting performance.
- Single layer leather sole with an insert of ultra lightweight thermoplastic material to reduce weight.
- Angled sole that allows skaters to achieve very high lateral inclinations.
- Airflow system designed with internal aeration technologies to reduce sweat and moisture.
It is advised to fit the shoes before making a purchase decision.
When you visit on site, we will also do a posture check on foot.
The boots sold without blades, You have to purchase the blades separately. The blades have to be sharpened before use! If you want to receive ‘ready to use’ ice skates, you have additionally order a blade sharpening service. You can buy blades, mounting and sharpening services from Golden Skate as well.
Want to buy skates that perfectly fits your feet, but cannot find time to come to our shop? It is also possible to fit the shoes for you also from home! Email us to email@example.com an outline drawings and exact dimensions of both feet from heel to longest toe and we will contact you to determine the correct size. We will be happy to help with any questions also by phone 050-4048685.
It is possible to order the skates also in black, just send us an E-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org!